Our client is one of the leading global providers of rail infrastructure for all types of networks, railways, metros and tramways.
- Prepare, modify and issue drawings to support the tender process.
- Prepare, modify and issue drawings for client approval during project phase.
- Manage the components database (define codes, designations and specifications; manage modifications process).
- Produce bill of quantities and manage their modification.
- Monitor the filing and storage of all the CAD files produced.
- Male or female.
- Aged 25-35 years old.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Good communication in English is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in mechanical industry.
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, CoCreate Direct Drafting or other CAD software.