Our client is well–known in the entertainment business for the creation of innovative digital media programs and has a significant presence in Thailand. Due to their current business expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Digital Marketing Planner.
- Being responsible for digital marketing strategies, business planning, and digital medial platforms.
- Managing all integrated social marketing; including website, SEO/SEM, digital content, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Identifying strategic partners to improve digital marketing communication.
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Developing complete marketing plans and measurement metrics in alignment with the campaign’s business objectives.
- Preparing digital marketing budgets.
- Developing management reports on the performance of digital brand campaigns and using them to make strategic recommendations.
- Analyzing and reviewing the performance of digital campaigns and media across campaigns.
- Leading a team of technical and digital marketing professionals.
- Participating in events as sales support.
- Thai national, aged 32 - 42years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in in Marketing, Mass Communication, Digital Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing,digital marketing,media marketing,digital technology&platform or digital communications industries.
- Strong knowledge of online strategies, digital media, web design, SEO/SEM and content marketing.
- Quick and creative thinker with digital marketing skills.
- Good command of English.