Our client is a leading Japanese logistics management company providing logistics solutions to Japanese manufacturing and retail trading businesses. They are currently seeking a person with leadership quality for the position of Executive Officer.
- Managing and improving operations of the business/goods flow
- Being responsible for business establishment and office set up
- Working cooperately with management and staff on HR matters
- Training managers and motivating them
- Setting strategies, tactical direction and projects to improve customer service, product quality and processes while reducing lead time and overall costs.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring the performance of a new logistics model for the enterprise and making adjustments as needed. Driving strategic projects aligned to that model.
- Corresponding with clients on claims or issues and providing solutions to them
- Planning and implementing business strategy
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any fields
- Experience in the management of more than 50 people (preferably in a Japanese company)
- Experience in one of the following industries, Logistics, Retail or Manufacturing
- Communication in English and basic Japanese level or above
- Hard working trait and able to work well under pressure
- Strong leadership skills including coaching, mentoring, influencing and listening
- Must be a proactive, innovative problem solver and a self-starter, with good communication skills, high energy and the ability to interact and communicate at all levels of an organization.