Our client is a leading retail and hospitality management company. They provide an excellent living experience and accommodation with full facilities. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join their team in the position of Director of Engineering.
- Being responsible for all facilities, utilities, M&E and construction engineering.
- Overseeing and maintaining all facilities, furniture, fixtures, concrete work, plumbing systems and landscaping and ensuring cleanliness and safety in all areas.
- Establishing standards for theme park, building construction and residence maintenance procedures.
- Planning and implementing a preventive maintenance program.
- Controlling and analysing facilities, utilities, building and security systems.
- Planning maintenance budgets and working on required weekly and monthly reports.
- Monitoring contractors during renovation and maintenance processes.
- Supervising a team regarding structural maintenance and engineering operations.
- Coordinating and leading staff training to improve work quality / safety and ensuring compliance with Thai laws and regulations.
- Working closely with the General Manager concerning all issues that need to be resolved.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in an Engineering discipline, Architecture or related subject.
- At least 8 years of experience in project management.
- Professional M&E and facility management experience.
- Attention to detail and leadership / problem solving skills.