- Conduct weekly meetings with the management team to decide jointly on how to handle the weekly business.
- Guide and coach the team regarding the ongoing event projects under the team’s management.
- Promote a culture of teamwork and open communication with the team and with other teams across the regions.
- Take charge of a list of source markets in the Destination Management area: UK, Australia, Domestic MICE.
- Develop and maintain relationships with hotels, ground transportations companies, guides, etc.
- Gather market intelligence on competitors in the country
- Experienced MICE professional with a minimum of 8 years in the industry including 5 years plus in a sales function or similar.
- Teamwork experience and ability to develop team leadership skills
- Possess analytical skills and an ability to work with budgets
- Experience in leading client pitches
Our client offers a highly competitive salary with high commission rate and opportunity for career progression within the company.