- Monthly closing:
- Be in charge of COC controllable cash flow for India, Japan, Korea and Thailand, as first step to clearly understand what is in the cash forecast, and bridge variances between actual, forecast and budget.
- Ensure COC forecasting accuracy for each country; closely follow R&D cash in and cash out for each program, including tooling, DD PPA (personal package archives) and cash.
- Be in charge of PL for R&D as second step, closely follow R&D sales/margin, including tooling, DD, acquisitions and serial life.
- Work with Division Capex Manager to follow investments and ensure investments are accurately input into Cargo program.
- Be in charge following up and cleaning AR / AP aging.
- Support monthly presentation preparation for business group, including slides for COC, aging, commercial dashboard, capex & bank.
- SP and budget:
- Be fully involved in COC, SP and budget preparation for each country; follow up R&D cash in / out as first step for each program.
- Be in charge of program control as second step.
- Support presentation preparation for business group.
- Internal Control (bank):
- Edit internal policies.
- Perform bank self-assessments.
- Support bank audit preparation.
- Organize work-shop and cooperate with each department to improve internal control within division
- Cooperate with client shared service to perform balance sheet review for bank reconciliations, AR/AP aging, AUC, FA inventory, negative stock, accruals, etc.
- Train site controllers for bank, COC preparation, balance sheet reviews, etc.
- Support statutory book audits if needed.
- Support tax audits if needed.
- Support miscellaneous controlling & financial tasks if needed.
- Aged between 30 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA is preferred.
- At least 10 years’ experience in finance and accounting with at least 1 year in a supervision / managerial role, preferably in a multinational firm and the Automotive Manufacturing industry.
- Strong financial analytical and business planning skills.
- Proficient in using SAP.
- Ability to work under constant deadlines and able to handle multiple duties.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Willing to travel upcountry and abroad (Japan, France, Korea, India, etc.).
Our client offers a benefits package including; annual bonus (4 months), transportation allowance, mobile allowance, provident fund and medical allowance.
Working Mon-Fri 8.00-17.30.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW