Our client is a manufacturer of drinks and beverages with a large production and big markets in Thailand and CLMV. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Engineering Manager.
- Managing and developing an engineering and maintenance department
- Managing the maintenance system; budgets; spare parts inventories; planning processes; and installation of machines, tools and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Coordinating and completing the project by setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring project progress.
- Building TPM awareness amongst the operations team.
- Monitoring overall manufacturing system in the production line.
- Leading maintenance activities on utility systems to provide continuous supply of heat, steam, electric power, gas, etc. as required for operations.
- Reviewing production, quality control reports, maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
- Planning, developing and implementing new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs and effect greater utilization of workforce and materials.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a beverage manufacturing company or similar business is preferred.
- Very good TPM, TQM and OEE skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Computer proficient.
- A strong leader with excellent people management, communication and organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of preventative maintenance and mechanical systems.
- Able to operate basic power and hand tools.
- Strong in spare parts management.