Our client provides international travel emergency, medical and security assistance to customers all around the world. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of English Call Centre Officer.
- Handling all types of cases, such as complex cases, medical cases and security cases.
- Answering incoming calls and emails.
- Coordinating between clients, insurance companies and hospitals.
- Interpreting policy terms and conditions.
- Providing competent counselling.
- Correcting and updating tasks for all cases.
- Summarizing cases.
- Customizing communications to customers and clients.
- Working on shifts 5 days/week:
- 6.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
- 2.00 p.m. – 11.00 p.m.
- 9.00 p.m. – 7.00 a.m.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- New graduates are welcome.
- Good communication in English.