Our client is a leading industrial estate developer and manager in SEA. They provide high quality industrial estates in Chonburi and Rayong. They have operated in Thailand for 40 years and their mission is to provide reliable, sustainable and state-of-the-art business estates. They are now looking for an Enterprise Risk Management Manager to oversee the impact of overall risk, particularly corporate risk, in relation to the organizational policy and strategy.
- Be responsible for the formulation of risk management framework and policy; present them to the company’s risk management committee.
- Ensure the implementation of activities related to the overall risk management function at corporate level, including processes and tools, such as key risk indicators and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks.
- Analyze all aspects of risk, and identify risk levels for each division by coordinating with business units to facilitate identifying and evaluating business area risks.
- Establish an international standard process for elevating risk management procedures for the company.
- Analyze enterprise risk management trends and early warning system, including researching external changes, which may impact the business.
- Identify emerging risks to improve company’s direction.
- Collect reports and data from the business units to analyse them and identify major risks; assess their mitigation plans.
- Be responsible for coaching related parties on risk management training.
- Formulate risk management outcome reports and meeting materials to report to the company’s risk management committee.
- Bachelor's Degree in or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or any related field (GPA > 3).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a focus on enterprise risk management, compliance, corporate governance, process improvement, and/or company standardized accreditation.
- Must have a strong project management skills and be a good negotiator.
- Understand the mechanisms and trends in Governance risk compliance (GRC) and monitoring tools, such as Early Warning System and Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Experience managing in an international organization or running a risk management project at the corporate level is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and team work skills with a positive attitude.
Good command of English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW