Our client is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer.
- Handling and providing the full range of secretarial and administrative duties as assigned.
- Planning and managing management meetings, company events, workshops, activities and business trips as assigned.
- Preparing correspondence, management reports and presentations for the Vice President and Senior Vice President.
- Preparing and analyzing reports such as financial reports, investment reports, sales reports and reports on matters related to the Vice President and Senior Vice President.
- Setting up accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
- Setting up and coordinating meetings and conferences.
- Creating, transcribing and distributing meeting agendas and taking minutes of meetings.
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls.
- Providing efficient assistance to internal customers and meeting and greeting visitors.
Female, aged over 30 years old
Bachelor’s degree in any fields
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a secretarial or related position
Strong interpersonal skills and hands-on experience
Ability to work well under pressure and make decisions
Excellent command of both written & spoken English, Japanese ability will be a plus