Our client is a manufacturer of sauces and dips. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join it in the position of Accounting Manager.
- Managing all operations and production in factory.
- Managing inventory clerks, production manager and engineering staff
- Reviewing operations and conferring with technical and administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Reviewing processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures and duty assignments and considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Training, evaluating and resolving personnel grievances.
- Developing and implementing production tracking and quality control systems.
- Analysing production, quality control, maintenance and other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Preparing and maintaining production reports and personnel records.
- Developing budgets and forecasts; controlling and approving (some) expenditures for supplies and materials while ensuring that materials, labour and equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets.
- Setting and monitoring product standards.
- Examining samples of raw products and directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Directing and coordinating production, processing, distribution and marketing activities of industrial organizations.
- Maintaining current knowledge of the quality control field, relying on current literature pertaining to materials use, technological advances and statistical studies.
- Reviewing plans and conferring with research and support staff to develop new products and processes.
- Managing implementation with QC department of manufacturing certifications such as HAACP, GMP and ISO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in QA or R&D field in Food manufacturing.
- Good English skills (reading, writing and conversation).
- Management skills.
- Driver license is preferred
Qualified candidates and foreigners please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"