Our client is one of the leading mining investigator and solutions provider. They have clients in many countries, including Japan, Finland and Austria. They are currently looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Field Project Manager.
- Understand scope of project, and manage resource planning for internal and third parties to ensure flawless execution of projects.
- Develop project scopes and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensure the technical feasibility of projects.
- Perform technical and operational risk assessments and management to minimize project risks.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation according to project scheduling.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within scope and budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure and report project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed for each project.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with third parties and vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Male aged 34-39.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Technical Field Project Manager.
- Solid technical background, with understanding and hands on experience in field project management.
- Excellent customer facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of all aspects of mechanical and electrical engineering project management.
- Able to travel upcountry for projects.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"