Our client is one of the global leaders in the food business, having their headquarters in the USA. They are looking for a Finance and Accounting Manager who has experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Take charge of overall finance and accounting functions (fixed assets, AR collection, APpayments, month-end closing, taxation).
- Responsible for the correct submission of accounting & financial reports (P&L, balance sheet and group reports) in a timely manner.
- Make tax filings in compliance with tax regulations and related schedules.
- Liaise with an external auditor and Revenue Department officers on accounting related matters.
- Manage company cash flow and banking relationships.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Accountancy, an MBA is an added advantage.
- Have experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Have an understanding of international accounting standards and local tax requirements.
- Experience relating to the BOI.
- Have experience of using Accpac accounting software and Microsoft Excel