Our client is a multinational petrochemicals manufacturer. The company is now seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Finance and Accounting Manager.
- Being responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
- Overseeing all finance and accounting functions including the timely preparation and submission of financial management reports and other monthly reports to the headquarters.
- Being responsible for overall accounting and financial tasks including monthly and yearly budgets, AR, AP, cash-flow, forecasting, cost control and taxation.
- Maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Developing and implementing new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Ensuring the corporate financial performance is at an optimum level based on proper accounting records and collection effectiveness.
- Handling financial planning and managing to get the highest benefit.
- Building up good relationships with financial institutes.
- Providing company budget with monitoring and control measures.
- Preparing and managing accounting plan to comply with accounting standards and Thai laws.
- Aged 40-50 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 10 years or more of finance and accounting experience with at least 3 years from a multinational manufacturing business.
- 5 years plus experience at the managerial level.
- Good command of English.