The position will be responsible for the following:
- Being responsible for business planning & forecasting
- Performing investment analysis & setting Key Performance Indicators
- Controlling budget, forecasting and P&L
- Presenting financial reports to the management team
- Handling general project work as required by the business
- Male / female, aged between 40-50 years old.
- At least 10 years of experience in a senior financial role
- Experience in directing and coordinating analysis, economic research, financial feasibility studies and return on investments
- Proven experience managing a finance team.
- Qualified accountant (CPA)
- Excellent in English.