- Developing and executing the overall financial strategy of the company including corporate tax planning, cost management, and risk management strategies for the company.
- Preparing and conducting studies on the long term operational plan, operational targets and return of investment along with Management Accounting.
- Managing working capital, investment funds, risk protection, treasury, budgeting, audits, tax, accounting, assets, long range forecasting, and insurance activities for the organization.
- Supporting and assisting with the establishment of business plans, strategies and feasibility studies for new project investments in term of finance, and, providing of accurate and appropriate information for decision making.
- Providing the quality lending service as a way of enhancing income structure.
- Analysing financial strength (asset & liability management, cash flow, use-source of funds, dept structure), risk assessment, marketing competitiveness, the professional management team, strength, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Being responsible for finalising monthly, quarterly, and year-ended book closing reports.
- Supporting the Management team to build strategic plans and drive company performance.
- Managing, motivating, and coaching staff in the department and fostering cross functional communication and cooperation.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting or Financial Management.
- At least 10 years in finance & treasury management roles.
- Extensive knowledge of setting of budgets, financial reporting, accounting principles and practices, loan management, and taxation.
- Strategic mind set and ability to drive strategic initiatives.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyse data.
- Good personality, interpersonal and leadership skills and positive thinking.
- Good command of written and spoken English.