- Handling month-end closing and analysis.
- Tracking financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Analysing the business performance, addressing and highlighting area to be improved.
- Coordinating with all related functions to prepare the annual budget in order to manage key areas of financial planning & analysis, which includes strategic plan, investment plan, financial plan and execution plan
- Determining financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Making short-term predictions and long-term forecasts to ensure proper management decision in all financial aspects
- Supporting and preparing financial information needed in order to make decisions in relation to financial results.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience involving budgeting, corporate planning, financial reporting and analysis from a multi-international company.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in interpreting financial analysis results and business indicators to identify and analyze trends.
- Excellence in English, both written & spoken skills.
- Proficient in using MS Office (especially Excel).
- A good team-player and able to work in fast-changing environment.
- Independent, proactive and able to work under pressure and to tight schedules.
Our client offers a benefits package including provident fund, health & life insurance, annual bonus and a 5 day working week (Mon – Fri, 8.30 – 18.00)
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW