The successful candidate will report to the Factory Manager (European) and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Manage subsidiaries Accountant and Financial Managers (AFM) and if necessary replace them in order to get reliable (financial, accounting, fiscal) statements and provide financial analyses within the Financial HQ deadline.
- Set up the annual budget (and a bi-annual review) with subsidiaries managers and AFM in order to set up goals, means and budget framework.
- Supervise the realization of monthly reports in order to enable each subsidiary to analyze its own performance and to have an efficient budget control.
- Guarantee the realization of monthly result analyze, work method and process in order to improve entities results. The realization of this task supposes to provide an analyze to the Financial HQ, to Subsidiaries Managers and to the Unit Direction.
- Take part in the realization of monthly consolidated report addressed to the General Management.
- Maintain exhaustive supply of the Information System and guarantee the reliability of the management data board.
- Be the representative with the IT department in order to support the evolution of Group Management tools and more specifically during ERP set up.
- Support and if necessary train and control users in order to guarantee the correct use of Group tools.
- Control the implementation of credit process.
- Control the implementation of administrative process, improve them and set process up in subsidiaries where they don’t exist.
- Set up a data board with financial, fiscal, social information.
- Report information on the Financial HQ and highlight significant transactions, non-contractual transactions and financial risks for subsidiaries.
- Answer insurance questions of local teams.
- Guarantee the realization of the annual treasury plan and the financial plan (regarding closing process). Provide treasury and financial reports in order to enable the Financial HQ to manage the working capital requirement. Check the reliability of reports and support process improvement.
- Ensure that subsidiaries cash flows are managed correctly and work on the working capital requirement (WCR) implementation optimization.
- Maintain relations with local financial partners.
- Organize AFM’s work: set goals and priorities, work reports, organizational recommendation in coordination with subsidiaries partners.
- Manage AFM: annual appraisal review, activity review…
- Provide useful information to AFM (plant activity report, new Group methodology…) and Group actuality, International Unit, Financial HQ reports.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting, Financial, or other related field.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting process (incomes statement, balance sheet...)
- Comfortable with IT tools.
- Sense of organization and responsibility, respect of process and rules, ability to argue his/her decisions, flexibility, responsiveness.
- Proactive person, ability to oversee, to organize, to respect deadline and priorities.
- Interpersonal skills: ability to listen, tactfully, understanding, patience, simplicity and flexibility.
- Show discretion and confidentiality.
- Good command in English.
Our client offers competitive basic salary, 5 day working, and other allowances.
Reference Code: FC1222804
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Financial Controller - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, or click “Apply Now”