The Financial Controller will report to General Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Consolidating and analysing financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account the company’s goals and financial standing.
- Ensuring consistency with corporate financial policies and procedures and ensuring cost management records of budgets, expenditures, forecasts and cash flow are maintained for one or more projects.
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Conducting business studies on past, future and comparative performance and developing forecast models.
- Identifying trends and providing advice and recommendations based on sound analysis.
- Tracking and determining the financial status by analysing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Reconciling transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Consulting with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Coordinating cross function program team members.
- Conducting opportunity and risk analysis reporting.
- Controlling the details of timing plans for effective program and finance management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an accounting and finance related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a finance and accounting role within an international manufacturing environment.
- Strong in cost control with a proven track record in corporate accounting including account closing, forecasting and budgeting.
- Experience may include a mixture of public accounting, audits, manufacturing, tax, and/or treasury.
- CPA Certified is a plus.
- Fluent in English and comfortable dealing with senior executives of various nationalities.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a provident fund, group insurance, an annual bonus and a five day working week.