Our client is an organization that provides public listed securities services and conducts any business relating to securities trading. They are looking for a talented candidate to join them as HEAD OF DERIVATIVES DEVELOPMENT.
- Responsible for marketing and PR for derivatives markets.
- Understand and encourage the participation of investors.
- Design and develop derivatives products based on requirements and amend contracts as needed.
- Research to support the development of derivatives business.
- Evaluate and prepare business plans and strategies depending on the situation.
- Oversee the preparation, consolidation and distribution of media and materials of derivatives and commodities to investors and related organizations.
- Male or female and Thai citizen.
- Master's Degree in Finance, Economics or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in derivatives or related fields and work related to the above job responsibilities, preferably with experience in capital markets.
- Good leadership, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to establish strong business networks.