Our client is a very fast growing international bank. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Head of Finance.
- Maintain sufficient funds by forecasting cash requirements and obligations.
- Manage all finance tasks.
- Enhance banking relationship with RM.
- Seek/expand additional credit facility.
- Deal with various banks to get the lowest interest rate for borrowing / funding and highest rate for investment.
- Comply with SEC regulations to segregate client funds.
- Understand and implement/update new banking system to enhance daily cash management.
- Manage fund flow from IPO, RO and Tender Offer deals.
- Increase responsibility to facilitate fixed income department with operations and settlement.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Finance with Securities / Financial Business.
- Experience with cash management for securities business.
- Good command of Englis