Our client is a leading food & beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Head of Sales Department to be responsible for modern trade & traditional trade channels.
- Being responsible for the overall aspects of sales functions, focusing on modern trade and traditional trade channels.
- Being responsible for managing, enhancing and strengthening business partnerships with the largest accounts in all areas.
- Leading all account team activities to achieve KPIs.
- Initiating sales strategies to ensure sales and company targets are achieved.
- Analysing market information and trends; identifying new opportunities in order to increase sales revenues.
- Maintaining and improving company’s in-store product displays and identifying opportunities to make attractive displays.
- Developing and managing annual trading term agreements and negotiations.
- Performing demand planning by using historical data and activity plans by account.
- Conducting regular sales and business reviews to evaluate sales performance.
- Maintaining strong relationships with partners.
- Developing sales team to ensure that monthly sales and KPI targets are met.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, management, marketing, economics or related fields.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in sales / key account management in FMCG, traditional trade or modern trade channels, with a record of achievement.
- Experience and knowledge of the FMCG industry would be an advantage.
- Able to communicate professionally.
- Good negotiation skills and strong personality.
- Mature and excellent people management skills.
- Good strategic planner, analytical and proactive.
- Fluent in both Thai and English.