Our client is a leading national telecommunications and digital services company with over 4,500 employees regionally. The client are currently seeking a Vice President for their Strategy and Innovation team to be based from the company’s prestigious head office location in Bangkok.
The position required is for a VP & Head of Website & Applications Development for the client firm.
Our client aims to attract top talent to help establish itself as a leading company within communications that builds digital talent and helps them succeed.
The company offers a position which offers;
- Engaging and challenging tasks in a highly international environment
- Competitive remuneration
- An excellent and modern working environment
- Extensive training programs with courses tailored to suit each individual's need
- As the Head of Website & Application Developer, you will be responsible for website, mobile site and application development according to company business requirements.
- To manage selected vendors for the production of all front-end portals of the brand
- To translate branding and marketing needs into technical requirements on website and apps, and communicate these needs to the vendor’s development teams
- To ensure that vendors deliver according to requirement and strategic timeline
- To contribute from a technical perspective to ensure that our front-end portals deliver the best experience for customers
- To work with the Head of IT operations for integration/UAT related to website and apps
- To work closely with marketing teams and product teams to continuously evolve front-end portals after the initial development phase has been completed
- To lead a team of high caliber web and application developers for any in-house development work, to provide on-going operational and production support of front-end portals
- To oversee routine maintenance, administration, upgrades and issue support related to front-end digital services
- To stay current with web development trends, best practice and technologies in order to provide recommendations for the web & application development roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or equivalent experience
- At least 3+ years of experience developing complex responsive websites, web applications and mobile applications for iOs and Android
- Experience of managing web and application development agencies, along with demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Good familiarity with e-commerce web applications and associated security principles is a plus
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in both English and Thai
- A passion for technology and to assist the company to achieve its business aims
We invite qualified candidate to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary viaAPPLY NOW