- Taking responsibility for all HR & Administration functions and strategies to ensure effective HR management and development and to enhance the company performance through HR strategies.
- Planning and managing recruitment, compensation, welfare & benefits in order to ensure qualified candidates for the organisation and effective manpower relations.
- Planning and managing employee relation & communication programmes in order to promote employee participation, a union free strategy, and to ensure high employee satisfaction.
- Planning and controlling the HR & Admin department’s annual budgets and objectives.
- Planning and controlling manpower planning to ensure the organisation’s staffing/manpower needs are adequately resourced.
- Ensuring effective performance management and rewarding systems.
- Being aware of, and complying with HR regulations and labour laws.
- Planning and initiating organisational development, such as change management, leadership development, company culture, employee competencies development, career planning, talent development, and knowledge management in order to ensure competitive advantage and high employee morale.
- Planning and managing training and development plans in order to promote employee’s skills development and organisational learning.
- Planning and managing overall general administration in order to ensure effective management and employee satisfaction.
- Complying with all company work systems and standard procedures, such as ISO 16949 and 14001.
- Performing other duties related to primary functions as required by the job or direct and/or second level supervisors.
- Male / female, preferably aged over 37 years old.
- Bachelor degree or Master Degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in HR & Admin or related functions with skills that can be transferred to the job.
- At least 3 years of experience in management.
- Fluent in English
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, E-mail, and Internet.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, housing allowance, meal allowance, position allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five day working week.