Our client is a global commodities warehousing and logistics business. The Regional Head Office for the Asia Pacific business is in Singapore responsible for operations in China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Having responsibility for HR & administration
- Monitoring payroll
- Preparing and making tax submissions (personal income tax, corporate income tax, withholding tax)
- Preparing social security deductions
- Dealing with different levels in the organization from warehouse operator to management
- Reporting to the HR Director in Singapore.
- Having a couple of years or more HR & administration experiences
- Experiences involving payroll, tax submissions and social security
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills especially Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with ERP programs such as Microsoft Dynamic is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field.
- Possess a positive attitude and diplomacy.
- Able to deal with different levels in a organization