PRTR was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai / British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR services.
- Managing the team in HR outsourcing projects.
- Handling employee relations at clients’ sites.
- Acting as the contact point for outsourced employees regarding welfare and other HR issues.
- Making monthly visits to clients at their sites throughout the country to maintain good employee relations and to enhance relationships with them.
- Responding to clients’ issues or remarks regarding outsourced employees at their sites.
- Monitoring and running payroll tasks for outsourced employees.
- Producing relevant documents for the team.
- Solving problems and giving suggestions to add value to clients.
- Performing other supporting tasks as requested
- Thai nationality, aged 30 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Having at least 7 years of overall experience in HRM function and at least 2 years of experience in payroll function at the management level.
- Excellent skill in using Microsoft Excel (Pivot/V lookup).
- Good communication skill, service-minded, can-do attitude and active.
- Good command of English.
- Able to travel upcountry once a month to visit clients.
Location: New Petchburi Road, Bangkok
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"