Our client is a Japanese Printing Company, providing printing and processing services for customers in Thailand. They are now looking for a dynamic and independent candidate for the position HR Manager.
- Reporting to the Japanese MD.
- Maintaining work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Organizing staff by establishing recruitment, testing and interview programs.
- Setting up a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys and scheduling and conducting job evaluations.
- Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resources according to federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records and representing the organization at hearings.
- Preparing pay budgets and employee benefits programs.
- Informing employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefits needs and trends.
- Recommending benefits programs to management, directing the processing of benefits claims, obtaining and evaluating benefits contract bids, and awarding benefits contracts.
- Designing and conducting educational programs.
- Counselling managers on selecting candidates, conducting and analysing exit interviews and recommending any changes to the organization.
- Monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions.
- Recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Contributing to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Thai national, aged over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or any related field.
- At least 10 years of HRM or strategic Human resources experience.
- Thorough knowledge of labour laws.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Good competency in communication and presentation.
- Energetic and independent with good analytical and problem-solving skills.