Our client is a well-known coffee franchise. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of HR Manager.
- Managing HR operations, including manpower planning, recruitment, compensation & benefits, payroll and employee relations.
- Monitoring performance management, improvement system, organizational development and salary structure.
- Preparing and implementing training road map as per job descriptions and developing an annual training plan.
- Supporting the implementation of HR projects, employee relations and communication.
- Supervising and coaching subordinates on tasks; sharing/advising on problem-solving solutions.
- Conducting internal training to develop employees’ fundamental skills to enhance job performance.
- Preparing various human resources related reports and ensuring staff records are maintained in accordance with company policies.
- Thai, aged 30 - 35 years old.
- At least 5 years’ experience in HRM.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good teamwork capabilities.
- Able to work cross-functionally.
- Self-motivated, well-organized and results-oriented.
- Fast learner, logical, proactive and flexible to change.