Our client is one of the world’s leading food packaging manufacturers with highest quality standard. They provide services to a wide range of markets worldwide, especially for food service and airline industries. They are now looking for an outstanding hands-on candidate to join their company to support their business growth.
- Being responsible for all HR activities, including employment, safety, employee relations, compensation and training in compliance with government and labor regulations.
- Defining HR management and employee compensation policies.
- Planning short and long term manpower management and training management.
- Handling compensation system and compensation surveys.
- Leading all company activities as assigned.
- Managing staff cost budget and monthly HR and administration expenses.
- Investigating confidential issues/complaints and advising personnel on employee relation matters.
- Providing training and safety support for Human Resources Department.
- Handling payroll program.
- Male or female, aged 35-45 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience at the management level.
- Good knowledge of ISO, TLS 8001-2010, HACCP and BRC.
- Strong strategic planning, leadership and managerial skills.
- Pleasant and self-motivated team play with initiative.
- Good command of English.
Our client offers an exciting challenge to the right candidate, with a strong remuneration package and the ability to grow quickly within the company. We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "APPLY NOW"