Our client delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Their fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce food required for the growing world population. They have a worldwide presence with sales to 150 countries. They’re currently seeking a candidate for a key position of HR Manager to achieve their ambition through employee engagement, development and motivation.
- Being responsible for all HR operations, including manpower planning, recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee relations and welfare.
- Coaching and supporting managers on people management and operational HR tasks.
- Ensuring global HR processes are implemented and followed locally
- Working closely with a payroll vendor and ensuring timeliness of monthly payments
- Being a part of the Thailand Management team, contributing to any HR initiatives to ensure success in the country.
- Being the local advisor on HR operational issues, ensuring compliance with local labour rules and regulations (e.g. giving professional advice in areas of payroll, employee handbook update, tax and social security)
- Handling work visa and work permit applications for 2-3 expats.
- Male or female, aged between 35 – 45 years old.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience as human resources generalist
- Working experience from international/global companies is preferred.
- Hands-on working style, self-motivated and results-driven.
- Strong human relations and people management skills.
- Good command in English.