The successful candidate will report directly to the Korean General Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- At least 5 years HR generalist experience with a trading company.
- Strong experience in functions of HRM and HRD, communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have knowledge in QMR and ISO will be advantage.
- Strong knowledge of the full spectrum of HR activities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; able to communicate with all levels within the organization, able understand and strong service-mind.