Our client is a manufacturer of Aluminum wheels. They are currently seeking dynamic and qualified candidates to work in the position ofHuman Resources and Administration Manager to support their growing business.
- Managing a full range of HR and administration functions.
- Developing and implementing HR policies, HR strategies and systems.
- Developing, implementing and administering compensation and benefits management to support all staff.
- Originating human resources practices and objectives that will provide a balanced program throughout all divisions.
- Determining and recommending employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Developing communication initiatives for both internal and external HR customers that establish and market an employer of choice.
- Managing the Organization Performance Review (OPR) process and facilitating an objective and fair assessment based on open communication between appraisers and their team members.
- Leading employee communication initiatives that translate corporate values in the local context and enhance employee commitment.
- Implementing performance appraisal structure with adequate evaluation methods.
- Setting and determining strategies to increase competencies and efficiency.
- Monitoring salary structures and benefits provision to ensure a balance between cost control and attracting and retaining staff.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged 42-55 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business or a related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Human Resources.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Human Resources manager of Japanese manufacturer.
- Having project management or process improvement skills a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of HR professionals.
- Good command of English.