Our client is an insurance service company that covers a full spectrum of non-life as well as life insurance products. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Human Resources Manager.
- Managing all HR department tasks covering about 50 persons in the company.
- Being responsible for the staff recruitment process.
- Being responsible for time attendance and payroll process.
- Applying for work permit of Indian national.
- Monitoring and updating new labour laws.
- Ordering stationery.
- Working Monday – Friday 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Overseeing and operating all compensation, benefits and welfare management, social security, provident fund and group insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 3 years of experience working in an HR role.
- Experience in doing payroll.
- Good skills in English communication.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Thai nationality.