- Working closely with all departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, and assisting line managers and employees to understand policies and procedures.
- Developing, implementing and ensuring compliance with the company’s human resources policies and procedures.
- Determining the core competencies of the organization according to thecompetency model.
- Preparing yearly plans for manpower and manpower budgets.
- Overseeing the movement and turnover rates of employees.
- Overseeing compensation and benefits.
- Working with the management to ensure effective communication and consultation processes and to build staff engagements.
- Ensuring that all employees are properly trained and motivated and are provided scope for career development.
- Reviewing organization structures and improving them where needed for more effectiveness.
- Developing recruitment plans, strategies and policies.
- Male/female, aged over 35 years old.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Good in English communication.
- 10 plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions in a hospitality, retailer or service company and strong in organizational planning & development, employee relations and recruitment.
- Having experience in making changes in an organization.
- Able to work in a dynamic organization.
- Good overall knowledge of labor laws
- Self-starter and proactive.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW