Our client is one of the largest suppliers of mobile phone systems in the world. They provide total solutions covering everything from systems and applications to services and core technology for mobile handsets.
- Leading, coordinating and supporting technical topics and solutions within a network implementation organization.
- Overseeing wireline, wireless and transmission network deployments and managing all implementation services e.g. site acquisitions, installations, etc.
- Managing activities and personnel.
- Coordinating with customers and suppliers as per company requirements and customer contracts.
- Being responsible for budgets.
- Organizing and coordinating work.
- Managing the rollout of Node B.
- Handling work orders and compensation.
- Participating in sourcing activities.
- Participating in tender phases.
- Introducing new products and methods.
- Managing acceptance procedures.
- Planning and following-up quality assurance.
- Managing the workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree or above with a telecommunication background.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Node B/BTS.
- Male, aged over 30 years old.
- Experience in Node B roll out, both technical and subcontractor management.
- Good communication skills, can communicate freely with customers and internally.
- Experience of construction on site and familiar with construction technicalities such as quality control, progress control.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Have a driving license and own car.
- Flexible to work in any region.