- Coordinating, assisting and collecting customer requirements, claims and complaints and working with internal and external parties to solve customer issues.
- Working with 3PL, freight forwarders and customs brokers on customs import / export processes and documents for submission within time frames.
- Preparing import/export entries, permission documents/ letters, reports, trade agreements, and privilege forms related to BOI customs house and IEAT Free Zones, etc.
- Recording, reviewing, analyzing, submitting and updating reports and related documents such as, but not limited to, customs entries, IEAT reports, BOI reports and import/export work instructions where appropriate.
- Working with the warehouse department regarding customer instructions as well as invoices /BL for preparing import/ export documentation.
- Tracking import/ export shipment transactions and recording them for easy access when needed.
- Ensuring that all import/ export procedures, company rules and regulations have been followed accordingly and appropriately.
- Reporting any problems/ issues to supervisors or the management proactively and on-time.
- Being responsible for all types of company quality management policies and standards as well as occupational, health and safety in the workplace.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the manager or senior management where appropriate.
- Male or female, aged 25 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field. Graduated in international trade/ logistics will be highly preferred.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in international trade, distribution centres, imports & exports and customer services.
- Positive attitude, pro-active and independent worker, team player, with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work well under pressure within deadlines.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and communicate clearly and accurately as well as perform detailed work.
- Good communication skills in English, including communications via email.