The successful candidate will report directly to the Quality Assurance Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Coordinating and monitoring the Incoming Process Control related activities.
- Participating in certification/surveillance audits conducted by certification bodies or third party organizations.
- Supporting the preparation of Quality Department strategic plan reports.
- Participating in, and leading 6 Sigma projects.
- Running warranty expenses and customer complaints reduction projects,
- Preparing / updating quality instructions/procedures for specific quality checkpoints.
- Participating in TPM activities in the factory.
- Actively supporting and participating in the implementation of standards / regulations / rules in force for the product, consumer protection and management systems of the company.
- Ensuring the protection and maintenance of industrial properties (brands & design).
- Preparing comparative analysis on domestic warranty expenses (spare parts & replacement products).
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or any related field.
- Analytical thinking, dynamic, a team player, good interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities.
- At least 7 years’ experience in an Incoming/SQE section in the white goods sector.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications.
- No obstacles to international travelling.
Our client offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to join a large multinational company with an attractive basic salary and the opportunity to be part of this growing organisation.