Our client is a leading energy group with a diverse portfolio of coal mining and power assets in the Asia-Pacific region. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Insurance and Assets Management Manager.
Location: Petchburi Road, Bangkok
- Overseeing all areas of insurance and asset management, including warehouse and inventory management, while following company guidelines.
- Monitoring insurance and asset management country teams to ensure that they apply the corporate standards of practice and other company policies to their work.
- Coordinating with related teams in the company, outsource employees, insurance brokers and/or vendors to ensure that existing processes are successfully completed.
- Monitoring and cooperating with insurance and asset management teams in global operation sites in Indonesia, China, Australia and Mongolia.
- Monitoring relevant authorities to comply with the standards of work practice and company policies.
- Coordinating with other related teams within the company, outsourced parties, insurance brokers and vendors to ensure that existing processes are successfully completed.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Insurance and Claims, Asset Management and Warehouse & Inventory Management with a mining business or logistics provider.
- Knowledge and experience in procurement is preferable.
- Able to work under pressure in a cross-cultural environment.
- Good negotiation, analytical and interpersonal management skills.
- Able to develop business processes, policies & procedures.
- Good personnel relationships and service minded.
- Good command of spoken and written English (minimum TOEIC score of 700).
- Good command of Microsoft Office, Asset Management Software (preferably Maximo) and/or Oracle Application is a plus.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Knowledge of business applications.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW