Our client is an insurance public company limited. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Internal Audit Manager
- Assist Vice President of Internal Audits with carrying out departmental management responsibilities and providing technical support to other departments in the areas of risk assessments and internal controls.
- Manage the performance of operational audits at significant locations to assure protection of assets and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Execute audits as planned, including managing effective communications with operating management to facilitate the planning and audit execution.
- Review and analyze operational processes, identify risks, evaluate information and provide constructive recommendations to further improve and optimize efficiency.
- Prepare internal audit reports in both Thai and English for distribution to the appropriate levels of management.
- Manage the tracking of and follow up on action plans developed by management to resolve audit findings that were identified and reported.
- Provide leadership; assist with supervising and coaching team members.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in internal auditing or accounting/finance areas that includes at least 2 years at the management level.
- Knowledge of the Institute of Internal Auditors Professional Standards and Code of Ethics.
- A working knowledge of the insurance business is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detail and results oriented.
- Good problem solving, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work with employees and all levels of management.
- Ability to travel upcountry for branch audits.