Our client is a frozen food manufacturer. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join it in the position Internal Audit Manager (Public Company Limited).
- Supervising and leading a team in defining scopes and objectives of audits to achieve the best possible audit results of retail shops.
- Providing support and business recommendations in regard to procedures and processes to avoid risks.
- Ensuring a common understanding of the objectives and proceedings of audits.
- Working well with all parties concerned in audits.
- Analysing and evaluating internal audit processes and audited topics within the scope of the overall audits conducted.
- Developing proposals to improve processes and minimize risks.
- Preparing final audit reports in respect to audited topics in coordination with the line manager.
- Ensuring the implementation of all audit results after the final consultation.
- Monitoring the company’s budget, operational and regulatory compliance.
- Providing comments and suggestions to all departments on compliance-related matters.
- Monitoring compliance practices and ensuring these practices are in accordance with rules and regulations.
- Female or male, aged 39 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- At least 10 years of work experience as an internal auditor (experience in Manufacturing is an advantage).
- At least 5 years of work experience with an internal auditor Public Company Limited.
- CIA or CPA Certificate is a must.
- Be able to use ACL (Audit Command Language) to assist in audit work.
- Good interpersonal skills and Computer literate.
- Good command of written and spoken English