Our customer is a leader in the flat glass manufacturing industry. They are headquartered in Belgium and have active operations in Asia, North America and Europe. As the joint venture of Thai and Japanese investors, they producea wide range of products, such as glass for glazing, decorative glass and special-purpose glass. They are currently looking for a qualified candidate to fulfill the position of Internal Audit Section Chief to structure their internal audits and operational planning.
- Be responsible for the company’s internal audits and operational planning.
- Oversee IA staff to ensure KPI targets are reached.
- Analyse and develop the company’s internal operational systems to ensure that all systems are managed properly.
- Provide advice, suggestions and recommendations to the business to ensure that all functions are managed properly and comply with the company’s internal control system.
- Female, aged 28-35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- At least 5 years of work experience in internal audits (experience in working for a manufacturing businesses is an advantage).
- Good command of English
- Good computer literacy (MS Office).
- A proactive, responsible and a logically thinking leader.
Our client provides a remuneration package including; basic salary, performance bonus, other fixed monthly allowances, medical insurance and provident fund.