Our client provides global brands and sports products to many countries around the world. They are now seeking candidates with potential, who are fast learning and proactive, for the position of Inventory Management Executive.
- Being in charge of and inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw materials to identify any shortage
- Ensuring product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Recording daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Using software too monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory.
- Placing orders to replenish stock, avoiding in sufficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyzing supply and demand balance
- Collaborating with Business Development, Warehouse and Purchasing teams to ensure business goals are met.
- Thai nationality, aged 32-42 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years experiences in inventory management, supply chain management role from any business.
- Very good command of English.
- Good in using Microsoft Office