Our client is an automotive parts manufacturer with more than 26 years of experience in Thailand. Their clients include major Japanese car brands. They are now looking for a qualified candidate to join them in the position of Investment Banker.
- Set up, maintain and improve company accounting system, internal controls, policies and procedures to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the accounting process, safeguard assets and properly manage business risks.
- Identify and assess the risk exposures of bank and recommend risk management to risk management committee.
- Have knowledge of accounting systems, and plan for investments in accounting, finance and the SET.
- Prepare applications, fillings, draft prospectus, shares distribution reports, management shareholding report and other relevant documents to be submitted to the SEC and the SET.
- Perform audits of accounts in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards and consider whether financial statements are prepared in accordance with generally accepted auditing principles.
- Prepare most audit documentation including cash flow, consolidations, etc.
- Analyze business processes and workflows to recommend business performance improvements.
- Male or Female, 35 years old and above
- At least 10 years of working experience
- Master’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or a related field.
- Experience in Internal Audits and knowledge of Accounting Systems.
- Advanced computers skills (Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good command of English
- Able to work on Monday - Saturday
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW