PRTR Technical is recruiting an IT Manager for Hospitality Group in Central Bangkok. The company is 10 years old and has a central Shared Services office and 3 other locations – All located on the BTS.
The company has recently invested in new Infrastructure Technology and is a successful and sustainable business. This is the ideal job for a candidate looking for the following:
- This position is the ideal job for a person looking to be more involved in Vendor and Service Provider relationships.
- This job is ideal for a person looking to strengthen their experience as an IT Manager.
- The ideal candidate can be an “IT Manager” or IT “Supervisor” in their current job.
- The ideal candidate will be from Hospitality, Retail or Entertainment industry. (Working in the IT Function).
- The candidate must understand Point of Sales (POS) Systems.
This position provides the ability to make more decisions and be directly working with decision makers.
- Provide strategic plan that balance business need, technical direction, and cost/benefit with corporate direction.
- Prepare budget for IT division and provide detailed project plan
- Project preparation and management, including follow up team schedule, system quality and resources arrangement.
- Supervise and communicate to related party and team to complete duties in regards to operational and/or project-related work.
- Manage and cooperate with vendors/ service provider.
- IT management, incl. IT security, technical support for approx. 50 Users in our offices, technical improvements.
- Provide and participate in regional project and activity.
- Regular hardware maintenance – trouble shootings of workstations, laptops, printers, scanner, smart phones etc.