Our client is one of the world’s largest alcohol companies.
- Achieving sales targets as assigned by clients in the modern trade channel.
- Developing pricing, promotion visibility and merchandising to maximize revenue within assign budget.
- Establishing and developing effective and productive relationships with corporate partners in order to maximize potential income.
- Ensuring that all activities meet corporate partners’ satisfaction.
- Analysing market trends and competitor movement using research data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Key Account Manager role in the Alcohol Business is a must.
- Background knowledge or experience in Alcohol and Modern Trade channel.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- Good command of English.