- Being responsible for key account clients, focusing on Modern Trade business
- Being in-charge of the overall management of the largest wholesale account and delivering key business indicators (sales, marketing, finance, operations) in line with the company’s overall strategies.
- Being responsible for managing, enhancing and strengthening business partnerships with the largest accounts in all areas, from Head Office Senior Managers to Store Level Managers and all supporting functions.
- Leading and overseeing the development and implementation of account business plans / business reviews, marketing activity plans and programs in line with the company’s account objectives.
- Managing the annual spending budget in order to optimise ROI.
- Enhancing and improving the financial spending/claims process in close coordination with the financial team.
- Developing and managing annual trading term agreements and negotiations.
- Overseeing the development of new merchandising initiatives and activations in a wholesale environment, from the beverage area to display activations across all sectors, equipment and merchandising units and PC services.
- Managing operation processes, ensuring perfect outlet execution, developing account relationships and handling issues management through Key Account Managers in all areas.
- Reporting to the Group Regional Key Account Director.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer management for large key accounts in Modern trade channels, with a good achievement record.
- Experience in & knowledge of the FMCG industry will be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Able to influence others, deliver presentations and respond to questions from groups of middle to senior managers (customers) and others.
- Ability to network and operate in a team based environment and be a good team worker.
- Good negotiation skills with a strong personality.
- Fluency in both Thai and English.
- Able to firmly understand, manage and optimise the usage of quantitative and qualitative data (sales, financial and market data) from various sources.
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications (Power Point & Excel).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW