Our client is a part of large petroleum company with a production capacity of over 100,000 barrels per day. Currently, the company is focusing on renewable energies and is experiencing continued growth in Thailand. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Legal Consultant Manager.
- Reviewing of the company’s contracts and supporting documents (Non-Disclosure Agreements, MOU’s, Letters of Authority, etc.).
- Providing advice and reviewing the company specific activities (company registrations, commercial registration certificates, building rental agreements, land purchase agreements, etc.).
- Alerting different functions on approaching deadlines for renewal of contracts, permits or licenses.
- Ensuring organizational adherence to the company Corporate Compliance Checklist and informing different teams on the court ramifications and penalties for failure to comply with the Compliance Checklist.
- Finding alternatives to expensive lawsuits, such as mediation, where appropriate.
- Conducting legal analyses and researching various legal matters.
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action are taken.
- Providing legal advice to different functions within the company.
- Supporting different functions when dealing with government offices (land offices, municipal offices, etc.).
- Reviewing employee contracts (inclusive of expatriates) to ensure adherence to local regulations and providing advice regarding employee disputes.
- Providing high quality, truthful advice that takes into consideration economic, moral, social and political factors that may affect any issues.
- Adhering to relevant national and ethical codes.
- Conducting and managing occupational health and safety management and ensuring the quality of products and services are up to the company’s standards.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in legal field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Legal position.
- Very good written and spoken Thai and English.
- Good in MS applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW