- Taking care of a whole range of legal matters and ensuring that the legal requirements for the business operations of the company are fulfilled.
- Handling legal matters with such competence and in such a manner that the commercial objectives (e.g. profitability) are fulfilled in each case and losses are avoided.
- Protecting the company’s investments in Thailand (including joint ventures, technology, know-how and marketing) and to avoid undue restrictions when receiving information etc. from others.
- Drafting, reviewing, amending and commenting on the provision of contracts for supporting both domestic and overseas operations.
- Advising and assisting the company’s team in negotiations with clients and vendors related to disputes.
- Ensuring that Thai legislation which may affect the company’s activities in Thailand is made known within the organization and complied with.
- Drafting & reviewing contracts, both legal issues and commercial issues; sales contracts, joint venture agreements, lease agreements, construction agreements, loan agreements, employment agreements, etc.
- Bachelor of Law from either a Thai university or overseas university
- At least 3 years of experience in legal works, especially relating to an information technology business.
- Good knowledge of Thai commercial law, especially IT law
- Very good in English
- Independent and proactive.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW