- Plan, set up and control preventative and corrective maintenance and machine shut down in order to have maximum reliability of machinery on the production line.
- Analyse and find root cause failure of machine problem and take corrective action with solution to prevent recurrence.
- Control technical improvements & modifications.
- Control mechanical non-scheduled downtime and trouble shooting. Control work order and repair of machine back to normal condition as fast as posible in order to limit equipment downtime.
- Train subordinates and control them in assignments.
- Control equipment rebuild.
- Initiate and follow up work instruction standards, BPP, ISO.
- Thai nationality, male only, aged 28-35 years old.
- Polyester, plastic, paper, power plant and chemical process knowledge is a positive
- Good command of English and computer proficiency (Microsoft, AutoCAD, Solid Work)
- Good collaborative skills and be able to work well under timelines.
- Have knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO14000, OHSAS18001 and ISO 50001.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in preventative maintenance and maintenance of utility systems.
Our client offers a benefits package including; variable annual bonus, group insurance (OPD, IPD and Dental), annual leave (starts at 10 days), provident fund and working hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00