Our client is the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of battery separators for automotive, industrial and specialty applications. The company services the global battery manufacturing industry through marketing and sales offices in North and South America, Europe, Australia, South East Asia and China, supported by ten strategically located manufacturing facilities and three technical centres.
- Plan, set up and control preventative and corrective maintenance and machine shut down to have maximum reliability of machinery on the production line.
- Analyse and find the root causes for failures or machine problems, and take corrective actions with solutions to prevent recurrence.
- Control technical improvements and modifications.
- Control mechanical non-scheduled downtime and trouble shooting.
- Control work orders and repairs of machines to get them back to normal conditions as fast as possible in order to limit equipment downtime.
- Train subordinates and control them as assigned.
- Control equipment rebuilds.
- Initiate and follow up work instruction standards,BPP,ISO.
- Thai nationality, male only, aged 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in preventative maintenance and maintenance of utility systems.
- Polyester, plastic, paper, power plant and chemical process knowledge is a positive
- Good command of English.
- Proficient with computers(Microsoft, AutoCAD, Solid Works).
- Good collaborative skills and able to work well within a timeline.
- Have knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO14000, OHSAS18001 and ISO 50001.
Our client offers a benefits package including;variable annual bonus,group insurance (OPD, IPD and Dental), annual leave (starts at 10 days), provident fund and working hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00